Many people prefer to correct their vision using contact lenses. People who play a lot of sports for example may find glasses hinder their performance and so look for an alternative method of correcting their vision.
- Contact lenses offer a level of liberation that does not exist for spectacle wearers. They eliminate annoying visual distortions ( peripheral blur, magnifying effects.) and give the wearer ‘normal’ vision.
- Because they are invisible they do not signal to others that the wearer has a ‘problem’ with their vision.
- Contact lenses do not ‘steam up’, film over, or become loose!
- They can provide a tremendous psychological boost to children and youngsters with ‘strong’ glasses.
- They can be worn for as little or long, and as frequently or infrequently, as you like.
- They are the ultimate visual correction for sport participation.
Both Mike Daybell and Lee Choo hold post graduate diplomas in contact lens fitting – meaning you don’t have to come back to see a different practitioner after your eye examination.
We fit and supply:
- OrthoK (Overnight vision correction lenses)
- Soft contact lenses
- Gas permeable lenses
- Specialist contact lenses Including bifocal and varifocal